Friday, March 4, 2011

Why Must I Have A Blog??

Hye..

So many people ask me the same question..

Okayh now i tell everybody properly..

I do have a blog b'cos i want to share bout life around me..



life that will show and describe about happiness, sadness, madness, poverty, chaos, communalism and life with family and also without family..

This is picture about life with family..



but this one poor kids coz don't have any family..
u don't care rite??but i care..



and this one show life is colourful without communalism..



And this poor country that still got communalism..



i just want to show other people that in this world not only happiness but still got people who need our help to live comfort like us..

life that we share everything..

happiness with smile n laugh together







life that sad n cry together..







Life that live like family and help each other even we don't know each other..







All of it..

And i won't stop posting all these till everybody know what meaning of life,faith and destiny..

that all the reasen why i have blog..

i just need to say thanx to all my friends coz support me from behind..

and sometime give me some picture that i can use :)

thanx all truly angel..

will write new post soon..

No comments: