Saturday, March 5, 2011

Life That We Didn't Realize Before..

hye..

yesterday I went to the floating mosque at Kuala Ibai,Kuala Terengganu..



I just walking to take a long breath n looking for serenity :)

the same time i'm looking for life around me..

and when i look at those people than my heart asking..

"they do not have problems in life? how come? or they hide with their smiles and laughter?"..

then my heart still in wondering..

"when they gather with their families this way can solve these problems. This is the way they can to reduce their burden?"

until i see this couple..



than i heard that they are sharing the problems they have confronted and problems that hinder their work in their workplace and ask each other an opinion to solve the problems.

after that i look to another place then i see this family..



I started to say hello to that uncle and i asked him where he came from? After he answer me the question then I asked him why he came to this place?

That uncle replied. He came here to spend time and share everything with his family's and wanna find peace in a quiet place that outside from urban areas..

then I see something that attracted me. A person who holds a lot of balloons and always smile. then I went to that man and inquired about the area and what his job..



after some conversation than the customer coming and I can see how sincere the man selling balloons on people who come to buy his balloons and he did not take advantage of other people..

when I want to go back to my car. I suddenly attracted to a man who worked as a carrier horses to take tourists for a walk. the man worked not for riches but for the happiness of others. he prefers to see people happy and he likes to make other people entertained. he is full of good manners and gentle speech with others.





than i walk to my car then i see one family near my car that have a chat with their family..they sharing their story,smile,laugh together and eat together..while watching them suddenly i noticed that every single word they chat the same time they solve their problem bit by lil bit..



then i look around me everybody still show their smile n some kids show their happiness..







than before im going back i see one stall that handle by one women..many customers visit her stall..than she say I had to do all this for a living for my children..I just single mothers



than i buy some fruit to make her happy than i going back to my grandmother house :)

today i see life that we cant realize in our daily life..happiness that we share together in our life..and ways to mitigate the problem and the burden..

thanx all truly angel..

will write down the new one :)

No comments: